APPLY TO POSITIONS
Application Process for Confluence AMERICORPS and Fellows Americorps positions
Project Supervisors/Mentors will conduct all initial interviews and recommend top candidates to Confluence. Confluence will conduct final interviews and offer positions. Here’s how to apply:
STEP 1 - Apply to Project Supervisor/Mentor
- Email the following items to Project Supervisor/Mentor listed on each position description.
- Cover letter
- Contact information for three references
STEP 2 - Apply to Confluence
- Complete an AmeriCorps application online at the AmeriCorps website. Once completed, submit to a Confluence position.
- The AmeriCorps application is lengthy and takes time to complete. We recommend you get started as soon as possible and submit it to a Confluence positions after completing Step 1.
- Certification Form can be mailed, faxed or emailed to Confluence Office
STEP 3 - Interview with Confluence
- Final interviews cannot be conducted until Step 1 & 2 are complete.
- Confluence staff will conduct final interviews and offer positions.
- Positions are open until filled - If you have a question about a specific position or timeline, email the Project Supervisor/Mentor.
- It can take up to 2 months for the full application process to be completed.