APPLY TO POSITIONS
Application Process for Confluence AMERICORPS and Fellows Americorps positions
Project Supervisors will conduct all initial interviews and recommend top candidates to Confluence. Confluence will conduct final interviews and offer positions. Here’s how to apply:
STEP 1 - Apply to Project Supervisor
- Email the following items to Project Supervisor listed on each position description.
- Cover letter
- Contact information for three references
STEP 2 - Apply to Confluence
- Complete an AmeriCorps application online at the AmeriCorps website. Once completed, submit to a Confluence position.
- The AmeriCorps application is lengthy and takes time to complete. We recommend you get started as soon as possible and submit it to a Confluence positions after completing Step 1.
- Certification Form can be mailed, faxed or emailed to Confluence Office
STEP 3 - Interview with Confluence
- Final interviews cannot be conducted until Step 1 & 2 are complete.
- Confluence staff will conduct final interviews and offer positions.
- Positions are open until filled - If you have a question about a specific position or timeline, email the Project Supervisor/Mentor.
- It can take up to 2 months for the full application process to be completed.